Anythin is bettr thenn none. Imma give the persom who answerrs 1st with the most right the Best answer! EXPLIANING IS GOOD 2 PLZ!
1. For the reaction represented by the equation 2Na + 2H2O → 2NaOH + H2, how many grams of sodium hydroxide are produced from 3.0 mol of sodium with an excess of water?
2. A chemist interested in the efficiency of a chemical reaction would calculate the
a. mole ratio
b. energy released
c. percent yield
d. rate of reaction
3. For the reaction represented by the equation: CH4+ 2O2→ 2H2O + CO2 calculate the percentage yield of carbon dioxide if 1000. g of methane react with excess oxygen to produce 2300. g of carbon dioxide.
4. If 1 egg and 1/3 cup of oil are needed for each bag of brownie mix, how many bags of brownie mix do you need if you want to use up 3 eggs and 1 cup of oil?
5. In the reaction, 2CO + O2 -> 2CO2, what is the ratio of the moles of O2 used to moles of CO2 produced?
6. How many moles of aluminum are needed to react completely with 1.2 mol of FeO?
2Al(s) + 3FeO(s) → 3Fe(s) + Al2 O3 (s)
7. How many liters of NH3 are needed to react completely with 30.0 L of NO (at STP)?
4NH3 + 6NO--- > 5N2 + 6H2O
8. How many liters of NH3 , at STP, will react with 5.3 g O2 to form NO2 and water?
4NH3 + 7O2--- > 4NO2 + 6H2O
c. 3.03 L
d. 6.49 L
9. How many grams is 7 mol of K2SO4?
c. 3.5 kg
10. If you have 7.22 x 1024 atoms of Ni, how many moles of Ni do you have?
a. 12 mol
b. 9 mol
c. 0.5 mol
d. 4.2 mol